We are in a fiscal emergency at this time.
Can you help?
We rely on Public and Corporate Donations
Even with the many generous donors, we still struggle
A Breakdown of our costs
Why Consider PCS when donating to a non profit?
Since 2006, PCS has learned from experience what it takes to run a cat shelter/sanctuary. Our expertise in knowing all the cats traits and personalities will make it much easier for you to know what they like and don't.
We want you to be happy with your feline and have it fit into your life and lifestyle.
We also have cats that are not available for adoption as they may have health or demeanor problems. Don't worry. They are our permenant residents and will be cared for until they leave us for heaven. It's our responsibility.
We have some wonderfully talented volunteers who spend many hours working on projects and use the talents to help raise money, raise public awareness, social media presence, maintain website, build relationships with area merchants, schedule appointments, socialize with cats, plan events and fundraisers
Donations don't have to be always monetary. We do appreciate them as they pay the bills.
We are always in need:
- Friskies or Purina One dry cat food - chicken preferred
- Scoopable litter: Precious Cat, Tidy Scoop Clumping
- Toys, laser pointers, cardboard scratchers
- 13-gallon drawstring garbage bags
- Laundry soap and antibacterial sanitizers
- Bleach (gallon jugs), Lysol or Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Paper towels, glass cleaner, sponges
- Stamps and envelopes
- Gift cards from Walmart, Target, Lowe's, Home Depot, Amazon.com, all Pet Supply stores.
- You can find our Amazon Wish List here!
We are so thankful for individuals, families, and businesses for all of the support over the years. All of the volunteers go the extra mile to see that are seen by the public can see and meet as many cats as possible. Our organization is small, but relentless in finding the cats new homes in the Cleveland community.
ALL DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED, from individuals, families, and businesses. All gifts are Tax Deductible and benefit the cats and facility to continue finding these cats a new home. We are always seeking people who love cats and promote a responsible feline life. Please consider us when you are making donations to worthy causes. Our being responsible handlers and volunteers sure make a difference is made, but we need your help to continue support to maintain the organization and facility. The costs are great, and need the communities help.
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP!
Purr-fect Companions Sanctuary has provided so many Cats a second chance in finding a FOREVER home. Even so, we are limited to the number of cats we can take in, and often have to turn many away. Overcrowding does not promote good health, and some cats get very stressed if not able to find some quiet place of their own. Our cats roam free throughout the shelter unless sick or is a new cat in isolation before being released into the population. Residents that are not adopted, grow old with dignity among their friends and family at the Sanctuary, but you can help us in other ways:
1. Share our website and organization with friends and family so they can be aware of our Cats and how much they are in need of a new home.
2. Make a Donation or Sponsor a cat.
3. We are in need of different products in which we use to the facility and for the cats. Here is a list of some of those items:
We need a Radio for the Cats to listen to during times when alone. Friskies or Purina One dry cat food - chicken preferred.
In need of a Radio for the Cats to listen to when at the Facilty.
Scoopable litter: Precious Cat, Tidy Scoop Clumping
Toys, laser pointers, cardboard scratchers
13-gallon drawstring garbage bags
Laundry soap and antibacterial sanitizers
Bleach (gallon jugs), Lysol or Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
Paper towels, glass cleaner, sponges
Stamps and envelopes
Gift cards from Walmart, Target, Lowe's, Home Depot, Amazon.com, all pet supply stores.
4. You can also find products on our Amazon Wish List that can be purchased and shipped directly to our Sanctuary.